Dimensions: 28cm (H) x 35.8cm (W) x 56.4cm (L)
Hiring consists of: 1x stand, 1x lid, 1x deep dish, 1x insert, 2x fuel
Fuel lasts: approximately 2 hours
Great for keeping your food moist without drying it out.
Directions for use:
1. Ensure the chafing dish is setup on a flat surface.
2. Pour boiling water into the deep dish up to about 5cm.
3. Test the level by putting the insert in and ensuring that the bottom of it does not get wet/touch the water. If it does, pour excess water out until the insert bottom remains dry. (DO NOT USE WITHOUT WATER)
4. Pry the lid of the fuel containers and light gel fuel with a long lighter or match.
5. Place the fuels under the deep dish.
We recommend using the chafing dish in an area that won't receive too much wind or cold air, and ensuring that the lid is kept on for as long as possible to extend the heat/fuel.